For this week’s topic, I would like to discuss the power of the mind. We often hear that we have more power than we believe, and this is very true. We do have more power than we believe we have and that is because we haven't fully understood our capabilities. The human mind is composed of only 8% of the conscious mind and 92% of the subconscious mind. What we know about the human mind and its capabilities is very minimal.
You see, the subconscious mind plays a major role in our beliefs, judgements, and routines - and even in the decisions we make. If you want to change something in your life, most would suggest that you start by changing your beliefs. I suggest that you begin by shifting your paradigm with the subconscious mind.
Here are a few ways to shift your subconscious thinking. I hope that you find them valuable in changing your beliefs!
1. Meditate Daily: Start each day with a few deep breaths. You don't need to close your eyes and meditate for an hour, but try it for at least 5 minutes.
2. Practice Gratitude: Begin each day with 3 things you are grateful for. Believe me you will naturally feel better in a state of appreciation: “ I am thankful for being able to experience another day.”
3. Rehearse Affirmations and Subliminal Messages: Did you know that the ads that you see for Burger King and Chick Fil A use subliminal messages? Companies know how to get into your mind. Let’s just say that now YOU have the remote to your mind and you can use affirmations to shift your mind. One example is I am enough.
4. Experiment with Binaural Beats: There is real science behind solfeggio beats. Solfeggio beats influence our brain waves. Hence, they help heal or encourage us to eliminate fear. Find the one suited for your desired change as each frequency varies for your purpose.
5. Inner circle: It's important that you progress on this journey and to do so, you must be cautious of people who may challenge or oppose your new beliefs. For example: If your initial belief was that weight is inherited and you cannot change it in your 30’s, and you decide to change this belief, then you must be careful to not surround yourself too much with others who may possess this limiting belief.
During my sessions, I have noticed many changes in my clients. From their beliefs in not being able to lose weight no matter what diet they choose to their lack of faith to their fear of conversing with more than three people, I have witnessed people successfully change their beliefs no matter where they are in their lives.
The most important point that I want to convey to you today is that you can change your beliefs. Many of our beliefs are implemented in childhood, and yes, it doesn't matter if you are 50, you can still unlearn those beliefs.
If you would like to develop personalized or premium habits to shift your paradigm, book an exclusive session with me today! Fill out the contact form.